Wordle - daily game
- NoEnzLefttoSplit - Aug 14, 2022 - 10:26pm
• • • What's For Dinner ? • • •
- Manbird - Aug 14, 2022 - 8:40pm
- kcar - Aug 14, 2022 - 7:43pm
- Red_Dragon - Aug 14, 2022 - 3:36pm
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos
- Manbird - Aug 14, 2022 - 2:14pm
- R_P - Aug 14, 2022 - 1:31pm
RPeep News You Should Know
- islander - Aug 14, 2022 - 1:17pm
- R_P - Aug 14, 2022 - 11:34am
Fix My Car
- GeneP59 - Aug 14, 2022 - 10:45am
Radio Paradise Comments
- GeneP59 - Aug 14, 2022 - 10:38am
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD
- acaciascapes - Aug 14, 2022 - 9:20am
260,000 Posts in one thread?
- oldviolin - Aug 14, 2022 - 8:44am
Words that should be put on the substitutes bench for a year
- oldviolin - Aug 14, 2022 - 7:55am
Counting with Pictures
- Proclivities - Aug 14, 2022 - 7:55am
Mixtape Culture Club
- miamizsun - Aug 14, 2022 - 7:41am
DARWIN AWARDS! - POST YOUR NOMINATION!
- Coaxial - Aug 13, 2022 - 5:03pm
- R_P - Aug 13, 2022 - 3:29pm
- R_P - Aug 13, 2022 - 1:23pm
Name My Band
- oldviolin - Aug 13, 2022 - 11:15am
- Red_Dragon - Aug 13, 2022 - 8:38am
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group
- Coaxial - Aug 13, 2022 - 7:03am
- miamizsun - Aug 13, 2022 - 6:37am
Sweet horrible irony.
- miamizsun - Aug 13, 2022 - 6:32am
What is the meaning of this?
- oldviolin - Aug 12, 2022 - 3:33pm
- GeneP59 - Aug 12, 2022 - 12:59pm
- R_P - Aug 12, 2022 - 12:02pm
PASS THE BEER
- kcar - Aug 12, 2022 - 11:33am
It's the economy stupid.
- rgio - Aug 12, 2022 - 9:06am
What's Precious and Sacred to Islam?
- Red_Dragon - Aug 12, 2022 - 8:38am
- Proclivities - Aug 12, 2022 - 8:12am
Today in History
- sunybuny - Aug 12, 2022 - 6:46am
So... what's been happening here lately?
- sunybuny - Aug 12, 2022 - 5:44am
Time to lawyer up!
- NoEnzLefttoSplit - Aug 11, 2022 - 10:52pm
- Red_Dragon - Aug 11, 2022 - 5:11pm
- black321 - Aug 11, 2022 - 2:31pm
Upcoming concerts or shows you can't wait to see
- Proclivities - Aug 11, 2022 - 10:35am
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •
- oldviolin - Aug 11, 2022 - 10:04am
How to Use RP?
- kcar - Aug 11, 2022 - 9:53am
- NoEnzLefttoSplit - Aug 11, 2022 - 9:20am
Got Road Rage?
- Red_Dragon - Aug 11, 2022 - 8:12am
- NoEnzLefttoSplit - Aug 11, 2022 - 7:52am
- Antigone - Aug 11, 2022 - 2:37am
The Obituary Page
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 10, 2022 - 9:34pm
- Red_Dragon - Aug 10, 2022 - 4:36pm
godnarb: the Lunchurch
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 10, 2022 - 11:24am
- thisbody - Aug 10, 2022 - 8:59am
- black321 - Aug 10, 2022 - 7:01am
- sunybuny - Aug 10, 2022 - 6:02am
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- GeneP59 - Aug 9, 2022 - 4:37pm
Museum Of Bad Album Covers
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Aug 9, 2022 - 4:19pm
MQA Stream Coming to BLUOS
- robin2 - Aug 9, 2022 - 11:47am
RPeeps who would have a sense of humor if they were not s...
- miamizsun - Aug 9, 2022 - 10:14am
Things that make you happy
- GeneP59 - Aug 9, 2022 - 8:47am
unusual time signatures
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 9, 2022 - 8:26am
Best/worst white reggae/ska/rcksteady
- thisbody - Aug 9, 2022 - 6:54am
More reggae, less Marley please
- thisbody - Aug 9, 2022 - 6:48am
- Red_Dragon - Aug 9, 2022 - 6:34am
- Steely_D - Aug 8, 2022 - 10:24pm
Things You Thought Today
- oldviolin - Aug 8, 2022 - 7:28pm
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 8, 2022 - 10:36am
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 8, 2022 - 10:18am
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum
- GeneP59 - Aug 8, 2022 - 9:56am
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 8, 2022 - 9:56am
John Lennon's Jukebox
- thisbody - Aug 8, 2022 - 4:55am
Portishead S. O. S.
- geoff_morphini - Aug 7, 2022 - 10:43pm
- Red_Dragon - Aug 7, 2022 - 6:51pm
Ridiculous or Funny Spam
- Steely_D - Aug 7, 2022 - 10:47am
Tech & Science
- Red_Dragon - Aug 6, 2022 - 3:17pm
The Abortion Wars
- black321 - Aug 6, 2022 - 8:39am
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously
- BlueHeronDruid - Aug 5, 2022 - 8:37pm
- oldviolin - Aug 5, 2022 - 12:58pm
- Red_Dragon - Aug 5, 2022 - 10:09am
Least Successful Phishing Scams
- geoff_morphini - Aug 5, 2022 - 9:19am
Graphs, Charts & Maps
- miamizsun - Aug 5, 2022 - 7:09am
- Proclivities - Aug 5, 2022 - 6:33am
Radio Paradise/General »
General Discussion »
Page: Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37|
Location: where fear is not a virtue
Apr 24, 2012 - 6:12pm
Nice story an all. But it is about people who tried to enter legally into this country.
Arizona and the other states are about people who are entering illegally. People who sneak in under the cover of darkness violating our laws and sovereignty in the process do not belong here and have no rights. The difference is lost on most all people who beleve that being against illegal immigration is a code word for being against immigration of any kind. That is simply not the case. Its the biggest bunch of straw and bs that has ever been launched to defend open borders and Sanctuary Cities. Two wrongs do not make a right and the ends do not justify the means.
California has a strange history in terms of people migrating to the Golden State. Why just as recently as the Dust Bowl and the Great Depression, California had armed militias at its borders to keep out the Okies trying to escape the Dust Bowl. They were coming into the state without work lined up and no means to support themselves. Of Mice and Men, I believe, is a story about this.
But as long as people try to equate illegal immigration as legal and right, I will stand to point out the difference. The left has tried to get rid of the term illegal immigrants and replace it with the newly politically correct term undocumented immigrants in an effort to change the spin. Bullpuckey.
There is nothing wrong with legal immigration and there are rules for a reason. To say that there is no such thing as illegal immigration which is what you ( I assume, though please correct me if I am wrong ) and the supporters of open borders and Sanctuary Cities claim is just plain wrong.
I am always willing to discuss this topic.
Location: At Sea