- miamizsun - Aug 8, 2022 - 6:53pm
- kcar - Aug 8, 2022 - 6:42pm
It's the economy stupid.
- miamizsun - Aug 8, 2022 - 6:41pm
The Obituary Page
- GeneP59 - Aug 8, 2022 - 5:44pm
Things that make you happy
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Aug 8, 2022 - 3:47pm
- kcar - Aug 8, 2022 - 3:28pm
Wordle - daily game
- Steely_D - Aug 8, 2022 - 10:36am
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 8, 2022 - 10:36am
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 8, 2022 - 10:18am
Radio Paradise Comments
- GeneP59 - Aug 8, 2022 - 10:09am
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum
- GeneP59 - Aug 8, 2022 - 9:56am
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 8, 2022 - 9:56am
Today in History
- oldviolin - Aug 8, 2022 - 8:40am
John Lennon's Jukebox
- thisbody - Aug 8, 2022 - 4:55am
Things You Thought Today
- Antigone - Aug 8, 2022 - 2:55am
Portishead S. O. S.
- geoff_morphini - Aug 7, 2022 - 10:43pm
- Red_Dragon - Aug 7, 2022 - 6:51pm
- R_P - Aug 7, 2022 - 1:48pm
- R_P - Aug 7, 2022 - 12:09pm
Ridiculous or Funny Spam
- Steely_D - Aug 7, 2022 - 10:47am
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD
- oldviolin - Aug 7, 2022 - 10:18am
What is the meaning of this?
- oldviolin - Aug 7, 2022 - 10:13am
- haresfur - Aug 7, 2022 - 9:00am
- Steely_D - Aug 6, 2022 - 5:06pm
Tech & Science
- Red_Dragon - Aug 6, 2022 - 3:17pm
Name My Band
- Manbird - Aug 6, 2022 - 2:41pm
Upcoming concerts or shows you can't wait to see
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 6, 2022 - 9:27am
The Abortion Wars
- black321 - Aug 6, 2022 - 8:39am
Counting with Pictures
- ScottN - Aug 6, 2022 - 4:34am
- Steely_D - Aug 5, 2022 - 9:38pm
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously
- BlueHeronDruid - Aug 5, 2022 - 8:37pm
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 5, 2022 - 4:44pm
- oldviolin - Aug 5, 2022 - 12:58pm
- Red_Dragon - Aug 5, 2022 - 10:09am
Least Successful Phishing Scams
- geoff_morphini - Aug 5, 2022 - 9:19am
- ScottFromWyoming - Aug 5, 2022 - 8:23am
Graphs, Charts & Maps
- miamizsun - Aug 5, 2022 - 7:09am
- Proclivities - Aug 5, 2022 - 6:33am
- Red_Dragon - Aug 5, 2022 - 5:29am
What the hell OV?
- oldviolin - Aug 4, 2022 - 7:34pm
What are you listening to now?
- westslope - Aug 4, 2022 - 3:00pm
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Aug 4, 2022 - 2:01pm
- Proclivities - Aug 4, 2022 - 11:48am
- westslope - Aug 3, 2022 - 5:06pm
- westslope - Aug 3, 2022 - 4:45pm
- Red_Dragon - Aug 3, 2022 - 2:19pm
- R_P - Aug 3, 2022 - 2:00pm
Message To Lucky
- black321 - Aug 3, 2022 - 12:03pm
Is there any DOG news out there?
- miamizsun - Aug 3, 2022 - 11:40am
Vinyl Only Spin List
- sirdroseph - Aug 3, 2022 - 10:39am
Manbird's Episiotomy Stitch Licking Clinic - KEEP OUT
- geoff_morphini - Aug 3, 2022 - 9:08am
- Red_Dragon - Aug 3, 2022 - 7:36am
- haresfur - Aug 3, 2022 - 7:13am
- R_P - Aug 2, 2022 - 1:58pm
Favorite Beauty Products - Tried and Tested!
- Proclivities - Aug 2, 2022 - 10:58am
- ptooey - Aug 2, 2022 - 10:21am
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group
- miamizsun - Aug 2, 2022 - 9:15am
- rgio - Aug 2, 2022 - 5:20am
- R_P - Aug 1, 2022 - 11:10am
What Makes You Laugh?
- GeneP59 - Aug 1, 2022 - 5:14am
Nuclear power - saviour or scourge?
- NoEnzLefttoSplit - Jul 31, 2022 - 9:46pm
ATTN: Kate Bush Fans!
- Steely_D - Jul 31, 2022 - 8:34pm
Australia has Disappeared
- Proclivities - Jul 31, 2022 - 4:26am
You might be getting old if......
- Manbird - Jul 30, 2022 - 6:26pm
Mixtape Culture Club
- Steely_D - Jul 30, 2022 - 10:07am
Mr Peabody's Coal Train Broke
- oldviolin - Jul 29, 2022 - 6:21pm
What Did You Do Today?
- Antigone - Jul 29, 2022 - 5:01pm
260,000 Posts in one thread?
- Isabeau - Jul 29, 2022 - 4:43pm
- Manbird - Jul 29, 2022 - 1:31pm
- Steely_D - Jul 29, 2022 - 9:33am
what the hell, miamizsun?
- GeneP59 - Jul 29, 2022 - 9:08am
Country Up The Bumpkin
- oldviolin - Jul 28, 2022 - 7:41pm
- jp33442 - Jul 28, 2022 - 5:13pm
- oldviolin - Jul 28, 2022 - 2:56pm
David Gray in concert
- oldviolin - Jul 28, 2022 - 11:20am
"2000 Mules" movie purports to prove 2020 election was stolen
Page: Previous 1, 2|
Location: Blinding You With Library Science!
May 9, 2022 - 6:43am
Produced, directed, and written by Dinesh D'Souza - someone who subscribes to the conspiracy theory that Obama wasn't born in the United States. I think he just wants more money from the gullible.
Location: West Jersey
May 9, 2022 - 5:08am
As if there aren't enough things going on right now to make our heads explode, ....
Yet there isn't a single name...a confession from a mule....suggestion of "who" the votes were supposed to be cast "by". I'm not watching the whole movie, but I find it highly unlikely that 1,100 people in Philadelphia could organize, drop ballots, get paid (or are they all volunteer soldiers?), and nobody has yet sold their story, shown how they did it or exposed the scheme for their 15 mins of fame.
The majority of voters convicted of fraud in the 2020 election supported Trump. If you believe the data, is there any reason to believe these aren't Trump votes?
I'm sure somewhere the "Fake News Media" has fact-checked this. The fact that so many people, including a former President, will support such BS instead of believing the much more likely and to date proven outcome is a sad commentary on the country.
Location: San Jose, CA
May 8, 2022 - 10:41pm
As if there aren't enough things going on right now to make our heads explode, the movie "2000 Mules" is now available via streaming which purports to prove that the 2020 US Presidential election was stolen due to voter fraud. I was skeptical but curious so I watched it - it's an analysis of cell phone location data showing a large number of people (sometimes from out of state) visiting both certain non-profit organizations and then a long string of ballot drop-boxes. In addition, security camera footage was obtained showing people showing up, often in the middle of the night, and stuffing handfuls of ballots into the boxes. They then would take a photo of the drop box. The film claims they used a very strict criteria to identify these individuals in that they needed to visit at least 10 different drop-boxes to ensure there was no legitimate excuse for the behavior.
By combining the data, the film claims it can make a pretty good estimate of how many ballots were delivered in this manner, compare them State by State against the official vote counts, and then demonstrate that if the votes were for Biden the election would have been won by Trump.
I found this 6 minute summary with highlights from the film, not sure how long it will stay available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx8ekA6V1Do
The full movie is at 2000mules.com